Retired Stamps for Sale

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tropical Toucan

Hey everyone ~ happy hump day!

First day of spring was yesterday and I woke up to a huge black cloud over us, blowing like crazy and rain, bits of snow....... and then the afternoon was beautiful blue skies and a little wind.  Sure hope it starts to get warmer and no more snow!! I am so ready for summer :)

Today I want to share another tote bag that I did for a friend.  Actually, she custom ordered it for her friend and only asked for it to have a toucan and a little tropical-like.  Perfect! Right up my alley!




 I absolutely love this decor weight fabric and it was a perfect match for the embroidery design. 










A little closer of the toucan detail....such a fun design to create!








A little grassy trim that was on the selvage edge from the main piece of the tote that I cut off.  Rather than throw away, I thought it would be a great trim for the design.







And a quick view of the inside -












This is one of my favorites I think so far.  And they are getting very popular.  I think this is the 7th or 8th one my girlfriend has ordered for a gift!!!   Thanks Tracy <3

I'm off to finish another project for our stock - a distressed aviator jacket for a little man.  It is very cute.  And one more picture for the road........................

Totally suitable for the summertime I would say :)

Thanks for dropping by friends.............





2 comments:

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails