Retired Stamps for Sale

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Tea Cozies with Style


I love creating gifts that also give me the space to embroider, and these cozies are ideal.  Choose the theme and I have the design or color combo to match up.
The Dapple horse on the left sold as soon as I posted it on my Facebook page.  The Christmas tree was for the Holiday Shopping Party event in December.  A fun way to piece fabrics together centered around the focal point - embroidery design.
Here are a few other designs I did:


Applique and embroidery - I think there was 9 or 10 fabrics on the design alone.  The detail is so pretty close-up


Embroidered on glitter felt



I love Maxine and her wittiness


Have a few more of these Maxine's/quotes that I really want to do :)

Tomorrow I'm going to share some of the wallets that have been super popular - be sure to come back and check them out.

Have a super day - couple more to relax and back to the office.  And with that being said:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails