Retired Stamps for Sale

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Kind thanks

I wanted to show you this card last night, but honestly, I was so tired.  I wanted the weekend to be longer:)  This week is a short week with the kids getting Friday off.  We like having days off and making for a long weekend.
This is the last of my thank you cards I did.
I am really loving this Designer paper stack from Stampin' Up!  It is called Sweet Pea and has way more than the pkgs.  The image is from A Flower for all Seasons and the sentiment is from Thank You Kindly.  Both sets can be earned for FREE through Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-bration promo. Here is a close up of the image:
The cardstock colors are Taken With Teal, Pretty in Pink and Old Olive.

So that is it for now.  I have some other projects I hope to show tomorrow.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.
Hugs


4 comments:

  1. I didn't get that paper but I might, I really like the little SAB pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card...love your scrummy papers..
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I have this set and I always find it difficult to use b/c it is so small but this is perfect. I might just use the ala carte cardin SS and try this one. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, love the colours! I might have to get that paper pack now, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails