Retired Stamps for Sale

Friday, September 3, 2010

Coming Home

Thanks for all your well wishes and comments regarding our daughter. 
She may be able to come home today, so crossing our fingers.  She had a pretty good day yesterday, but still fighting fever in the evenings.

I am on my way out the door now to see her and hopefully talk to the Dr to see when she can come home.

I want to give you the heads up that I finally was able to update my Dreamscape Studio/Fairy Dust Designs Facebook page.  The albums are slowly getting loaded, so please go check it out and hit the LIKE button. There is still more to come. The link is down on my sidebar.

Must run, and will hopefully be coming home early with Shaelyn. Yayyy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails