Retired Stamps for Sale

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Getting Back to Normal

Hi everyone
My daughter is finally home and resting.  She tires easily and naps often, but home and on the road to recovery.  Now trying to get life back to a norm. First day of school today too - thankfully only ½ a day.

I haven't had time to do any cards yet, but I want to share with you a Wonder Onesie that was for a customer the week before Shaelyn was in the hospital.  It is sooo cute and I love the colors.  For boy or girl, she chose yellow and blue plaid and little duckies for the lining.

Perfect for boy or girl.  And here is the closeup of the lining:



She wanted a beach hat:

A closeup of the adorable embroidery bunny that was appliqued with some fuzzy fabric for the face.  Isn't it cute huh?


The whole set.  I just love this and think it is perfect.  

Let me know what you think?  Don't forget that you can find me on Facebook now too.  Just scroll down the sidebar and take a look.  There are lots of pictures up, lots of purses, and still MORE to come.  
Comments are also appreciated:)

Thanks for hangin' in with me this past week and all your well wishes.  I really appreciate it.  Hope to get some cards done over the next few days before getting on some more orders.  Facebook page has been updated with tons more photos so go take a look.  Might see something you like<3





 

1 comment:

  1. Both of these are adorable! Makes you want to have a baby......... ok, well maybe not but they are sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails