Retired Stamps for Sale

Monday, April 25, 2011

Thanks So Much


In between working with my husband, I was also trying to keep up with my orders and projects.  There just isn't enough time in a day.  I have neglected so much because I was busy doing other things and plan on making some big changes.  Prioritize is first and then organize.  I don't like feeling frazzled when I go in my studio and overwhelmed some days.  Feeling guilty for not staying on top of everything.  I want to do it all and have to realize I just can't.  Or at least not in the timeframe I want to.  

Anyway, a friend came to me asking me to make her an order of thank you cards.  She looked at the card store and didn't like what she found so asked if I would do her a set of 5, so she had some available. 
I wanted to share one today.
Love this color combo.  Bright and springy. The flower is from SU! Friends 24-7 and Thanks so Much is Sincere Salutations.  The border punch is also from Stampin' Up! as is the cardstock.  Cameo Coral and Kiwi Kiss was used. 

And of course, it's not complete without my little butterflies and a little bling :) See them?

Got lots more to share with you so want to keep on with my posts.  Feels good getting back to my blog.  
I'm also prepping for Rutland May Days too.  Lots of projects and ideas to get done.  May long weekend isn't that far away, so I need all the time I can. Check out the link to see what entertainment and other vendors will be there.  I am really looking forward to it this year.  The band Chilliwack is coming. Please don't tell me you don't know who they are. Someone told me I was aging myself when I told them they were performing.  She had no idea who they were - I was shocked! I thought everyone did. Guess I was wrong.
Regardless, you should still come and enjoy the entertainment, food, rides galore and all the fun.  Come by and say hi :)  Crossing my fingers for sunshine this year.





 

1 comment:

  1. We didn't get to May Days last year, usually we go to the parade, but no one wanted to go. Not sure if we will go this year.
    It's good to be busy! Just get lots of rest too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails