Retired Stamps for Sale

Friday, November 12, 2010

Candles & stocking

Happy Friday everyone!  I want to share with you a couple of Christmas projects.
I have a few Gift card holders that I will share with you over the next few days.  They are simple to do.  I love this style for gift card holders.


And here is the inside:
Next I want to share with  you a Christmas stocking .
and some of the details.

 


This is hanging at the new Linda's Quilt Shoppe in Westbank.  They are having their huge Grand Opening tomorrow so get over there if you can.

Gotta get more of these done for my craft fairs. Can't believe it's coming so fast.  Gotta get my butt in gear!
Have a great weekend:)







1 comment:

  1. I love that stocking............. and the gift card holder is sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails