Retired Stamps for Sale

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Little Angel

Almost a month ago, my dad called to tell us that their 2 yr old puppy was playing outside and was playing with a bee when she got stung in the esophagus.  Her esophagus was swelling shut and then she started having other problems.  Dad took her to the vet and that afternoon, she died in his arms. It was devastating for them.

They got a new puppy just a couple of days ago.  She sounds like a real cutie.  She is 9 weeks old, her name is Misty, and a Yorkie Shih Tzu cross.  She apparently only stands about 5" tall and is black and white but they can see the brown coming through. I haven't seen her yet, but I did make her a little fleece coat to wear while it is cold outside. We wanted to do one for christmas, but since she needed it now, I made a real quick one and told dad that she will get her real nice one with her other gifts.

Here is the inside:


 I don't normally make cards for getting a new puppy, but sine they lost their last one Cuddles so suddenly, I wanted to cheer them up. I know just having Misty around keeping them busy will help a lot.

Tomorrow if you can join me, I will be sharing some Christmas cards.  Time to get pushing with these.

Happy Remembrance Day!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails