Retired Stamps for Sale

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Keep in Touch

 Hey friends,  got my computer back late yesterday afternoon and didn't get it set up til late.  So that should take care of everything.  Crossing my fingers. 


Today I wanted to share with you another of the "black cat" cards.  Fairly simple.  A little bit of stickles in the center of the flowers using the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder from Stampin' Up!  Layered on Kiwi Kiss with Whisper White.


Ok, so remember my Hibiscus tote I showed you.  Another girlfriend of mine ordered two of them.  I had these fabrics in my collection and actually was going to make myself one.  Once she saw them, she loved them so much and ordered two.  Great minds think alike:) 


They are exactly the same except on is blue handle and the other is brown. I'm going to go get me some more of these fabrics before they are gone.  I still love them and want one for me:)  The Texture Magic is the product used on the bottom brown panel. So much fun to use.
  

So that's it for today.  I hope you will pop back tomorrow.  I have LOTS to share and now that I have my computer, I should be getting back to normal postings.  Yeah - and thank you all for your patience.

Off to do some more for the craft fair.  Isn't it funny when your prepping for these events, orders start coming in?

Have a good one:)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails