Retired Stamps for Sale

Friday, November 19, 2010

Nestled Together




Today is going to be a short post.  Craft fair tomorrow and still lots to organize.

This is a cute little card and they are all nestled in the Santa hat waiting for the big guy to arrive.  I added glitter to the hat trim and top.  Looks really cute in real and I hope you can see the glitter on the snowflakes as well. 

I used the Textured Flurry embossing folder from Stampin' Up!  Then sponged some Baja Breeze over the raised part and added stickles.  Sorry I totally forgot about taking a photo of the inside.  Don't know how I missed that LOL.  Tired I guess.

Thanks for stopping by today and I will check in tomorrow but it may be later.  If I survive the fair
:)

1 comment:

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails