Retired Stamps for Sale

Monday, April 12, 2010

OSW

What a busy weekend! It went way tooo fast.  Between getting ready for the craft fair, the kids, soccer, and shopping, that took up my whole weekend and I don't feel like I accomplished a whole lot.  Can't wait til next weekend.  Bustin' my butt for the next couple of weeks now:)  I got tons of projects cut out and ready to sew up. 
I found this template to use for a OSW (one sheet wonder) class.  The gals have been waiting for this class so I had to get my version completed this weekend.  Takes a bit of time when your mojo isn't 100%.  Plus the fact, that I don't like my cards too plain so I had to add a little bit more to each card.  Overall, I think it turned out great.  Some of the cards I like more than others, but it makes a beautiful set of boxed cards for a gift or better yet, Mothers' Day.


I used the Cottage Wall designer paper from Stampin' Up!.  Most of the embellishments are also from SU.  I even pulled out some punches I haven't used in a while and look at the bottom left corner. I used one of my Pretties flowers and the leaves are from the Bird punch in the Occasions mini. I used various sentiments including the new ones from the Occasion mini.  Love that font!  The colors are Orchid Opulence, Old Olive, Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White.

If you want to see what colors SU will be retiring and all the new color families, there is a link for each on my sidebar.  And the new In Colors will be around for 2 years rather than just the one year as in the past.  Awesome Stampin' Up!  The new Summer mini is going to be coming out May 1st, so if you want a copy, shoot me an email and let me know.  Don't forget the Occasions mini is done at the end of this month.  You can still get some of the new punches (the bird punch) and the awesome designer papers.  I love the Sweet Pea collection.

Be sure to check back tomorrow. I have a Mothers' Day gift that I am prepping for a class for kids.  Kids can come and make this beautiful Mom's day gift and a matching card.  Lots of fun:)

Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine!!  It was beautiful here today and promises to get warmer - up in the 20's by the end of the week (not counting tomorrow cause it's raining all day).

Hugs to you all

1 comment:

  1. Very very pretty Sue!! I love the colors, and the layouts on all of them! Perfect gift idea tooo!! :) Hope you are doing well, and hope you get all your sewing done in time! :)

    Thank you again for my purse and scrappy sac, I LOVE them both!!! Also love all my other wonderful goodies :)

    Hugs to you,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails