Retired Stamps for Sale

Monday, July 12, 2010

Congratulations!

I've been sewing up some more projects today.  My daughter has a birthday party to go to tonite for a sleep over and decided that she wanted to make her friend a little purse that I got a new pattern for.  Fairly simple, but she still needs my guidance so we worked on it today.  I'm pretty proud of her.
She has also been sewing up some other little projects that she wants to put in the craft fair in Sept.  I told her if she sews them, whatever she sells, she keeps.  But I will show you those at a later date.


So today, I will show you one of the wedding cards that I was going to show you yesterday.  I used Blush Blossom, vellum and a little bit of flower soft for the bouquet.  The wedding dress is all glittered up as well as the veil.  The grooms accessories are colored with the blush blossom marker.  And a couple pearls down at the left corner.  This is one of my favorites and fairly simple.  It looks much better in real life though.

Hope you like it too - let me know what you think.  Would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails