Retired Stamps for Sale

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hey everyone
So glad you stopped by to say hi and check out my blog.  I have been on a roll and blogging everyday.  It feels great too - especially having lots of projects to show you.
This is the last wedding card that I have to show you from the set I did for my girlfriend.  I love this one too - what can I say:)
You can't tell on this one, but the turquoise cardstock is actually shimmered - I found it in my stash.  I found a whole bunch of DSP and other kinds of cardstock in my stash.  I have to get busy using it. 
I have been wanting to use these little roses for a while now and wasn't sure how to but I think this works out perfect.  Color is awesome and what better than on a wedding card. 
Again, the veil and the bouquet are glittered.  I tried to get a better shot to show you.
Using the border punch from Stampin' Up! and the large oval and scallop oval punch as well on the sentiment. 
So that is it for wedding cards for a while.  I hope you enjoyed them all - I really enjoyed making them.  And Kim really liked the variety so I was happy that she was happy.  Another happy customer:)
Thanks for sticking by me and not getting bored of them.  At least I hope not LOL
Tomorrow I hope to show you another infant outfit if I get the embroidery all done tonite.  It is soooo cute.  I will only tell you that I haven't done this outfit before and it is for a sporty little girl.  Now you have to come back and check it out.  See you then

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails