Retired Stamps for Sale

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Make a Wish

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  Our weather was gorgeous, but honestly it was hard for me to get into any crafting/sewing.  Don't know why, maybe because of the weather:)

Today I want to share with you a journal that I altered.  We gave it to my daughter's girlfriend as part of her birthday gift.




























I just love altering journals and address books! And this little fairy image with the frog was fun to color and soooo cute. There is a little bit of glitter on her wings, but it is hard to see as well as on the pink punched flower. Hope you can see it when you clik in the picture of the closeup.  The papers are from the Dollar store from last year.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you visit tomorrow. Enjoy your evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails