Retired Stamps for Sale

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Spotted Turtle

I have been busy sewing baby outfits since May Days, along with other things.  A good friend of mine ordered 6 Wonder onesies - 4 boys and 2 girls all for 12 mos size.  They were all going to Ireland too!

The first one is for a baby boy in green with polka dots.  I embroidered a turtle on the front that frays out along his shell.



Sorry the close up of the design is a little blurry.  You can see the fray parts though.  It looked adorable on the front. 
And along with the outfit, I always like to add accessories where I can.  Rather than a pair of shoes for this outfit, I did a beach cap.  The back drape protects their necks from the sun.  They are so adorable on.

Looks much better on their heads too -LOL

That's it for today.  I have more to post still so I hope you pop back over to see.

Hugs


1 comment:

  1. Oh my this is adorable, I wish I had someone to buy baby clothes for!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails