Retired Stamps for Sale

Saturday, July 10, 2010

It has been hot here today! Not sure what the temperature is but yesterday it hit 34+C. Almost time to start going to the beach my daughter says. Think we may have to consider it.



So this is the same fabric as the green one I showed you a couple of days ago, but in blue. My friend that ordered these six outfits is giving 4 of them to a set of twins. So I thought if they look similar but different colors, it would look awesome for the parents.


This is the frayed design I chose for this one. The sailboat with a fringed bottom sail. It looks a lot better in person.
                 They turned out so cute. And here is the beach cap to match that I also made for her.


They look great together.

I hope you like it. If you are interested in any of these outfits, send me an email. And custom orders are welcome for color choices.

See you back here tomorrow...........................hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails