Retired Stamps for Sale

Sunday, July 11, 2010

In the Pink

We are surviving the heat wave!!  Mostly staying indoors and only going out in the evening.  It was soooo hot yesterday and muggy.
I was going to post another wedding card today but a friend emailed and ask about some of the Wonder onesies I've been showing.  She wants a girl and a boy onesie so I would like to show you a girly Wonder onesie today so she can see it..
This one is adorable too.  It is pink with little ducks, bears and lambs with umbrellas.  I love the print on this one.  And to go with this one, rather than a beach cap, I decided to keep it sporty and do a visor instead.


I couldn't find my pattern I used to have for these so I had to wing it.  The strap is fully adjustable with velcro and the inside front of the visor is lined with a soft terry-type fabric for baby's skin.  I think it turned out pretty cute considering it was all from memory from a few years ago:)  One of the few things I didn't forget with old age LOL.

So Maureen, I hope you like it.  Let me know what you decide.

I hope you all like it too - see you tomorrow and stay cool.



1 comment:

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails