Retired Stamps for Sale

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A bird does not sing.....................


I love this quote - I love all quotes but this is one of my favorites.

I decided to do another journal....................just cause I wanted to:)  I embossed the stamped image with clear to help it pop a little.  I used one of my favorite DSP from Stampin' Up! but unfortunately it is retired.

And a closeup just in case you wanted to see:

And the embellishments:

I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for stopping by.  Got to keep this short and get lots more done.


This was taken last week in the evening when we were out - not very clear and focused ( I know Kelli) but we were driving and I tried to capture it before it was gone.  It was so pretty.  I wanted to show you anyway.

Enjoy your day.  Stay warm and hopefully you arent' getting the cold and snow.  We have the cold right now and snow on the way.....brrrr!   I am soooo ready for spring.



1 comment:

  1. this is beautiful- the card. Love the colors. The sunset is gorgeous too- they go well together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails