Retired Stamps for Sale

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Two of a Kind


It's time for me to get some Valentines' cards done and on time for sending.
  So here is my first one complete.
This image is from a friend and I think it is so adorable.  I usually struggle a little using my greys and black copics, but I think they turned out pretty good this time.
I used DSP retired from Stampin' Up! and the little heart border punch is from Stampin' Up! as well.
Here is a closeup of the bling on the heart:


I used the red fine glitter from Stampin' Up! and you can see some sparkle now on the designer paper.

So that is it for today. Pop by tomorrow and be ready to participate in the OWOH.  It will be so much fun and lots of participants ~ in the 1000's.  There will be door prizes too so you will want to come back for sure.
I'm really excited so I better go get it all ready. 
Thanks for stopping in to see me and have an awesome day:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails