Retired Stamps for Sale

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I can't believe it is New Years' today.  A fresh start to a new year.  Any one got some new year's resolutions?  I don't like to make any resolutions so to speak, but I definitely try to better certain things. In the way of crafting - definitely staying on top of posting to my blog.  Also, I want to participate in some cardmaking challenges to help build my card supply up and to keep my creating too. Another is to get my Etsy store loaded and start using it again.  Been really slacking on that.  Anyway on to sharing.

So remember before I went missing in action, LOL, that I was going to share some more of the gift card holders I needed to make for Linda's Quilt Shoppe?  I finally got pictures of them ready to share.  I did get some more done in time for Christmas and they all went.


This one is using a retired Stampin' Up! set that I still like to pull out once in a while. The embossed cardstock reminds me of a quilt so I thought this was especially perfect for the store. A little bit of glitter was used on the snowman and flakes.

This I also made for the quilt shop for display at the new location in Westbank.  Linda got her very own stocking too.




You can see the stitching I did across the toe and heel.
 And just to throw this out there, another version of this "turtle dove" I did last year:


That's it for today.  Gonna go and play!

for sticking with me and continuing to check in.  I do really appreciate it.

Happy New Year's to you and yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails