Retired Stamps for Sale

Friday, January 21, 2011

In my thoughts.........

Sorry I have been absent.  Been busy tending to sickies.  My hubby and son are home with body aches, chills, fever - some bug has got them.  Good thing I'm off for a few days - they need looking after.

I needed to make a sympathy card for my hubby's friend.  Fairly simple card, just used some DSP layered on Pretty in Pink and Sahara Sand cardstock.  A little bit of stickles on the flowers and of course, a butterfly with glitter.  The sentiment is from KSS I think.



Sorry to keep it short.  I need to go and check on my sickies and give them their medications. I am also working on my OWOH giveaway so be sure to check back.

Have a great day and enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails