Retired Stamps for Sale

Friday, February 18, 2011

A HUGE thank you to all of you who entered and some new followers!  I had a blast checking out some wonderful blogs over the past couple of weeks and discovered some fantastic talent, and some so close to home:) I will definitely be going back to browse them all again.
It was so funny reading the comments where most of them "needed" the password book because they kept losing their sticky's. LOL. I know how you feel.  I was going to add another door prize if I hit 200 and I figure 192 is close enough. I used random.org and the first winner is:



and the second winner is:

Britt from Stitchety-Grub


Both winners have been sent an email.  Thanks for playing everyone.....if there is anything you need or want to order, please send me an email.
I'm off to make my daughter an Egyptian costume for her Girl Guide camp this weekend.    Have a great weekend


2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I am so thrilled to have won - you've made my day and I have replied in an email :-)
    Doing a happy dance
    Thanks again
    Britt in Aus

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, both of these goodies sue!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails