Retired Stamps for Sale

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kimono dress

Hi!!  Hope you don't mind that I want to share another little outfit.  It is also from the Amy Butler Little Stitches for Little Ones book.  I love the patterns in this book.  Here it is on display at the quilt shoppe.  I'm not normally one to choose greens of this shade especially, but I love the print on this fabric. Clik on it to get a closer look.
 The little colored flowers pop and I think are perfect for this one.  A close up of the front shows the detail collar and bow.
And here on the back you can see the button closure.  Doesn't show well but it is a little silver impressed button.  You can clik on it and maybe see the closeup.
So what do you think?  A perfect little dress for the summer.  And there are lots more projects that I want to try from this awesome book!  Outfits and accessories galore for baby.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed another sewing project  I will be starting to plan my sewing projects in baby clothes, purses/totes, lunch bags, altered paper projects..................and so much more.  I have an event coming up in May and I'm really excited.  I need to have lots of schtuff ready.  I'm always happy making new projects:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails