Retired Stamps for Sale

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I love you Hedgehog


Another simple Valentine card.  These Penny Black hedgehogs are adorable.  Colored with copics and used my nesties.  The white layer on the Pretty in Pink was embossed with the cuttlebug folder Swiss dots (I think it is called)..
The tag that I received from my secret sister Heidi last year was stamped and embossed with clear.  To tie the ribbon, I used my Bow Easy. 


Not sure if you can see, but I put a little bit of sticles on the roses.
That's it for today folks. Tomorrow I have a "koi" baby outfit to show you.  
Hope you get the chance to stop in and check it out.

Hope all my friends in blogland that are in the US are safe with the snow storm you are getting now.  I have to say we are really lucky with our "balmy' weather in the pluses and I'm liking it!  Supposed to be here for a few days at least:)
So until tomorrow, enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails