Retired Stamps for Sale

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snuggle Bunny


It was a long day yesterday so I struggled to get a card ready.  I got half way and then didn't know what to do with it to finish it off.  Anyway, I pulled it off and think it turned out pretty cute.  Anything with bunnies is cute right?
I got this stamp set from a friend and don't now the name of it.  Used my favorite Big Shot die the Top Note and layered it.  My nesties for the heart and a little punch for the little hearts.


White flock is added to their little tails and stickles to the hearts.

Keeping it short and sweet and I have a busy day.  And it is freezing here again and staying below 0!  It even tried to snow. I so can't wait for spring.

Have a fantastic day and stay warm wherever you are.









1 comment:

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails