Retired Stamps for Sale

Friday, February 11, 2011

Love you much


I can't believe we are almost in the middle of February already.  Boy the days are flying by!

Today is a simple Valentine card.  I've been fighting a cold for almost a week now and not feeling my mojo.  

I used a couple of retired Stampin' Up! stamps and designer paper as well.  If you click on the picture, you will hopefully be able to see the red glitter better on the word LOVE.  I made a pop up heart flower on dimensionals.
Gotta get some rest..  Sorry this is short.  Hope you are digging out of all the snow that I know so many of you are getting or got.  Thankfully we have been getting some sunshine and it's slowly melting the white.stuff.

See you tomorrow


1 comment:

Thank you - I love to hear from you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails